Our contact details:
Name: Pam Lowery (on behalf of Fluffy and Nutsy)
What type of personal information do we collect?
We only collect and process personal identifiers and contact information. This includes: your name and contact details.
How do we get the personal information, why do we have it and what do we do with it?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. We use the personal information that you have given us to:
• enable us to send you the Fluffy and Nutsy books that you have ordered
• process any returns
• deal with any complaints quickly and efficiently
We also receive personal information from the following sources in the following scenarios:
• WIX – for the purpose of fulfilling orders and arranging school visits
We will never share your information unless we are legally required to do so.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is that we have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is stored on secure computer files.
We keep your name and contact details for seven years, after which time it will be deleted.
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
These functional and required cookies are always used, which allow Wix, our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you.
These analytics and performance cookies are used on this site, as described below, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data.
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us in writing at the firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Terms and Conditions
1. The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website http://www.fluffyandnutsy.com, subsequently referred to as ‘the site’ in these Terms and Conditions. To contact us, please email email@example.com
2. By using the site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and will comply with them.
3. We will amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
4. When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
5. For any undamaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we will exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method.
6. We do not guarantee that the site will always be available and may suspend, withdraw or restrict availability of all or any part of the site at any time for operational reasons.
7. We are the owner or the licensee of the images and text published on the site.
8. You may link to the site in a way that is fair and legal and does not result in damage to our reputation.. Any link to the site should not suggest any association, approval or endorsement.
9. We reserve the right to make changes to the material on the Website at any time and without notice.
10. This website links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content and availability of these websites. Links to these websites should not be interpreted as approval
11. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free of bugs or viruses.
12. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the courts of England and Wales.